There are different reasons to why I love a book. But mostly it’s the plot or how the book made me feel during and after reading it.
4. Do you snack while reading? If so, what do you snack on?
It depends. Sometimes I do, but most of the time, I don’t. I like snacks though. And food.
5. What is the longest time you’ve gone without reading?
5 days – a week.
6. What is your favorite film adaptation of a book?
7. What is the largest amount of money you have ever spent on books at one time?
8. Which books have you re-read many times?
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell.
9. Which book character would you want as your significant other? Why?
HAHA. Park Sheridan, or Roger from Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour.
10. Which book character do you think is most like you? What character would you most like to be?
Maggie from You and Me and Him! She’s my spirit animal. And there were instances in my life that just reminds me of her. Like when my Mom tells me not to eat snacks but the more I’m restrained, the more I do. It’s just so Maggie! LOL.
Questions from The Book Jar Blog
1. Who is your favorite author and why?
Rainbow Rowell for writing Eleanor & Park. Amy Finnegan because she’s the nicest person ever and she’s a Potterhead.
2. If you could meet any literary character, who would it be?
I can’t think of any right now but the first one that came to my mind is Maxon.
3. What book turned movie would you remake?
The Maze Runner.
4. Who is your favorite literary heroine/hero?
Right now, it’s Rosie Dunne.
5. What is your favorite thing about book blogging?
Meeting people whom I share the same interests with. I also love how I get to be creative with writing and graphics.
6. If you could hangout with any author for a day, who would it be?
7. What is your ideal reading spot?
Bed. Couch. Somewhere quiet and comfy with a cool temperature.
What is your favorite movie that was originally a book?
Harry Potter. (Sorry I keep repeating answers.)
If you could have any book, released or soon to be released, what book would it be?
It’s an endless list but if you insists…
The Secret Diamond Sisters
Diamonds in the Rough
Diamonds are Forever
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things
Open Road Summer
The Secrets We Keep
Trust Me, I’m Trouble
You and Me and Him
A Million Miles Away
A Mad Wicked Folly
Every Last Word
Love and Other Foreign Words
Okay seriously, there’s no end to this list!
What’s your favorite vacation spot?
I can’t say they’re my favorite but these are the places I would want to go on a vacation: Somewhere cold or just somewhere outside the country. Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Canada, Australia or Europe.
Questions for my nominees:
Which 2 characters from 2 different books would you would like to see in one book?
What is your bookish pet peeve?
Which book would you want to have a different ending? Why?
If you were to write a book based on your life, in what genre would it be?
Shortest time you’ve finished a book.
Longest time you’ve finished a book.
Describe your blog in 5 words.
Who’s your spirit animal in the fictional world?
What is something you’ve learned from blogging?
Is there anything you want to change in the blogging community?